Your ultimate flooring solution, BGC Durafloor™ is superb for interior wet areas such as bathrooms and laundries. You can also specify Durafloor™ for a variety of exterior uses. Choose Durafloor™ for balconies, verandahs and sundecks. Alternatively, and where premium quality is your main concern, insist on Durafloor™ as a total floor solution.
- Easy installation via traditional gun-nailing methods
- Same tongue-and-groove technology as traditional sheet flooring (e.g. structaflor)
- Installation costs lower than standard compressed sheet
- Greater impact resistance – feels more solid underfoot than timber-based sheet flooring products
BGC Duralux™ Plus
Duralux™ Plus is a general-purpose fibre cement building board which you can use for many different and demanding applications. Among these are interior lining, domestic and commercial soffits, exposed beam ceilings, in wet areas and as a substrate for ceramic wall tiles. Quick and easy to apply to timber or steel, 3 available thicknesses make Duralux™ Plus a flawless choice for many domestic and commercial applications.
- Easy, correct installation and maintenance will ensure full water resistance
- Simply decorated in a variety of finishes
- Classified as Type B Category 2 product for use in applications sheltered from direct weathering
BGC Duragrid™ is the top choice fibre cement for houses. Extremely robust and hardwearing, Duragrid™ Residential will give any building an excitingly BGC Durasheet™ is a first-rate house cladding product for gable ends, eaves, soffits, carports and verandah linings: a general-purpose sheet you can use on both timber and steel-framed buildings. Durasheet™ comes in two thicknesses to suit both residential and light commercial fibre cement applications, significantly extending your professional specifying choice.
- Classified as Type A Category 2 for exterior use
- 6.0mm thickness: recommended for light commercial applications, cyclonic wind zones and steel framed constructions
- 4.5mm thickness: used mainly in timber-framed residential buildings for soffit/eaves linings and cladding features such as gable ends