Save Time and Money with Faster Installation Speeds and Consistent Performance.
The Quik Drive® PRO250 system is ideal for, but not limited to, underlay, subfloor, sheathing and decking applications.
Designed to drive 40 – 65 mm (8 – 12 gauge) screws, the PRO250 is a truly flexible tool to cater for a wide range of applications. Incorporating a precision countersink adjustment that produces consistent screw depth, combined with the auto-feed mechanism delivers fast, hassle‑free driving on the jobsite.
Features & Benefits
- Reversible and replaceable non-skid teeth
- Rigid strip collation prevents jamming
- Sure-grip guide tube increases stability for a wide range of screws
- Adjustable depth setting for perfect countersinking
- Expanded depth settings for high-density flooring materials
- Extension Pole enables stand-up driving to save time and reduce worker fatigue
- Can be used with or without the Extension Pole
- QuikLock™ coupling allows for easy assembly and disassembly so system can be used without the Extension Pole
- Built-in bit wrench makes bit changes quick and easy