- Thin cutting disc that can cut through metal while extending service life.
- Bulk pack tins offer value for money and convenience when cutting large amounts of metal materials.
- Made for general cutting work on stainless steel, ferrous metals and non ferrous metals.
- Professional aluminium oxide grain designed for cordless tools to maximise life and performance.
- Australian standard AS 1788.1-1987 compliant.
- Type 1 / Type 41 flat disc.
- Diameter: 125mm
- Thickness (mm): 1.2
- Application Material: Metal
- Bore Size (mm): 22.23
- Pack Quantity: 10
- Disc Type: Flat
- Grain Type: Aluminium Oxide (Good)