The DCU is designed to work in all types of composite decking without sacrificing performance. The DCU provides a cleaner, less noticeable installed appearance due to the special head design, and is available in 4 colours, matched to blend with most composite deck products.
Features & Benefits
- Double-cut point penetrates boards with ease for faster starts.
- Tri-lobe thread design reduces damage to the composite board while driving.
- Cap-head and inverted upper threads prevents mushrooming.
- T-20, 6-lobe deep recess reduces cam-out, making driving easier.
- Inverted upper threads clear excess material to ensure the screw is seated properly and consistently.
- Quik Guard® is a Class 3 coating as per AS3566.2.
- 316 Stainless Steel for more corrosive environments such as coastal areas.
- Stainless Steel has the ductility to allow for movement of timber decking.
- Available in 4 colours.
- For composite decking (up to 25 mm thick) to timber joist
- This screw is available loose for hand-drive