Key Features & Benefits
- Lithium Ion Battery Technology – 50% more shots per charge allowing you to complete the job faster.
- Battery On/Off Position – locks battery in place when disengaged for safer handling and minimising the need to replace batteries.
- Swap’N’Lock – easy to change from 16G to 14G (larger shank diameter)
- Improved line of sight for accurate brad placement.
- Quick clear nose reduces downtime if fastener jam occurs.
- Brad lock out bar eliminates blank tool firing to protect timber and tool.
- Lithium-Ion battery drives 9,000 shots per 1 hour charge time.
- Low actuation pressure reduces operator fatigue.
- Ergonomic design with non-slip hand grip to improve comfort and safety with belt and rafter hook for convenience.
- No Mar Tip prevents damage to timber and cladding surfaces.
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Dimensions (L x H x W): 267 x 299 x 87mm
- Fastener Range: C (16G) 25-65mm, ND (14G) 30-62mm
- Cycle Rate: 2-3 brads/second intermittently
- Magazine Capacity: 100 approx
- Fuel Cell Life: 1,000 approx
- Collation Angle: 0°
- Battery Life: 9,000 shots per charge
- Door Jambs (ND only)
- Skirting Boards
- Stair Rails
- Window Reveals (ND only)