Facade screw, 4,5 x 40 mm, 200 pieces, partial thread, raised countersunk head, T-STAR plus T20, CUT point.
- Stainless steel A2, 1.4567.
- Wooden facades
- Reduces splitting and bulging of the wood.
- Clean countersinking thanks to milling ribs.
- Minimises rust formation on the facade.
Features & Benefits
- T-Star Plus: Positive and secure fit of the BIT and better driving, e.g. when working overhead.
- Raised countersunk head with milled ribs: Clean, flush sinking of the screw head.
- SPAX typical ground serrations: For quick and secure fastening.
- CUT point: Precision placement allows screwing in without pre-drilling (wood dependent). Effectively reduces splitting of the wood.