Stainless steel screw, partial thread, flat countersunk head, T-STAR plus T20, 4CUT.
- Stainless steel A2, 1.4567.
- Application: Outdoor applications – Direct exposure to elements.
- The SPAX rust-free stainless steel offers protection against corrosion.
Features & Benefits
- T-Star Plus: Positive and secure fit of the BIT and better driving, e.g. when working overhead.
- MULTI Head: Flush countersinking. Mills in wood and stops on metal.
- Ground serrations: For quick and secure fastening.
- 4CUT point: No pre-drilling (wood dependent), its point effectively reduces the splitting effect. The square end pushes aside the fibre of the wood and reduces the screwing-in torque.