Facade screw, partial thread, raised countersunk head, T-STAR plus T15, CUT point.
- Stainless steel A2, 1.4567.
- Wooden facades.
- Reduces splitting and bulging of the wood.
- Minimises rust formation on the facade.
Features & Benefits
- T-Star Plus: Positive and secure fit of the BIT and better driving, e.g. when working overhead.
- Very small raised countersunk head can be nicely countersunk and ensures a perfect tongue and groove connection.
- SPAX typical ground serrations: For quick and secure fastening.
- CUT point: Precision placement allows screwing in without pre-drilling (wood dependent). Effectively reduces splitting of the wood.