HI.FORCE, full thread, washer head, T-STAR plus T30, 4CUT, Delta-Seal.
- Delta-Seal: High corrosion protection from the exclusive DELTA-SEAL coating, providing twice the corrosion protection compared to hot-dipped galvanised products. Ideal for CCA and ACQ treated timbers, all hardwoods and suitable for any external use away from direct exposure to salt water.
- Timber constructions and constructing stairways.
- Considerably reduced screwing-in torque and reduced splitting effect.
- Length specification and manufacturer logo on the head.
- Higher head traction forces than countersunk head screws.
Features & Benefits
- T-Star Plus: Positive and secure fit of the BIT and better driving, e.g. when working overhead.
- Washer head: Ensures higher pull through forces, allowing for larger screw distances.
- Ground serrations: For quick and secure fastening.
- 4CUT point: No pre-drilling (wood dependent), its point effectively reduces the splitting effect. The square end pushes aside the fibre of the wood and reduces the screwing-in torque.