The Management of DIY Timbers would like to reassure you that we have been closely monitoring the Coronavirus pandemic, and we are taking this situation very seriously. We fully recognise that our company has an important role to play during this trying time, as the Building Industry and Trades are currently considered an essential service.
As it is our priority to protect the health and well-being of our customers & employees, it has become necessary for DIY Timbers to put in place alternative customer service arrangements & working conditions, to help keep our team and customers safe.
Effective Monday 6 April 2020 the following conditions will apply and remain in effect until further notice.
DIY Timbers will continue to operate with the following changes:
- Our office will be closed to customers & public (Staff access only).
- Our sales team will continue to man phone lines and emails to provide service for quotes, orders & sales.
- Goods will be available for both pickup and delivery – social distancing guidelines apply.
- There will be no access to the yard for pickups, please phone the office when you arrive.
- Large order pickups, goods will be strapped & loaded to your vehicle by forklift.
- Direct deposit to our bank account (preferred method), details on quote/order/invoice.
- Credit card payments by phone.
- EFTPOS will be accepted for pickups upon arrangement.
- NO CASH will be accepted during this time.
For all quotes, orders & sales, including arrangements for pick up & delivery, please contact us on:
DIY Timbers: 02 4421 7922
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish to thank you for your patience & understanding in these unprecedented times.